A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateFall on September 24 through 26, 2018 in New York. Register today and save your spot.
MuniRisk is an application available via the Bloomberg terminal designed to address the longstanding issue of information fragmentation in the municipal marketplace.
- Strategically aligned with Bloomberg L.P.
- World’s largest municipal finance database
- Designed by industry-recognized market practitioners
Why it’s great
MuniRisk is the only platform that provides investors with complete municipal market coverage, leveraging proprietary organization and delivery of data to cut research time from hours to minutes.
James Frischling, Chief Executive Officer
Frischling is currently serving as the chief executive officer of MuniRisk. In addition to his role at MuniRisk, Frischling serves as president of NewOak Capital which he co-founded in 2008.
Joshua Noble, Head of Product
Noble is currently serving as head of product for MuniRisk. Prior to joining MuniRisk full time he spent 2.5 years as an analyst in NewOak Capital’s Fundamental Credit Advisory Practice.
- Starling, Anorak Merge Insurtech with Mobile-Only Banking.
- Check out today’s sneak peeks into upcoming FinovateFall demos from
Around the web
- Fiserv to power Philippine Veterans Bank’s digital transformation.
- Token.io announced using public bank APIs to conduct end-to-end payments for U.K. banking group, CMA9, the first PISP to do so.
- Housing Wire profiles Mortgage Cadence‘s LOS, Borrower Center.
- Thomson Reuters launches new targeted reporting solution, RTS 27, for newly-registered MiFID II Systematic Internalisers.
- NICE provides its Desktop Automation solution to Latin American CRM and BPO solution provider, Liq.
- Tinkoff Bank enables movie ticket booking on the iOS version of its mobile app.
- NCR releases managed services bundle for Community Financial Institutions (CFIs) to NCR channel partners.
- WePay appoints Jennifer Parker as Chief Revenue Officer.
- Neustar and Thunder join forces to deliver better customer experiences.
- BanQu launches partnership with Anheuser-Busch InBev to revolutionize supply chain transparency in Zambia.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.