“Motif will demo the first-of-its-kind crowdsourcing of a financial product that uses Motif’s innovative social technology. It enables investors to take concepts and ideas and in minutes create a motif, a collection of up to 30 securities that trades real time for only $9.95.The investor can then publish it to the Motif website so it is discoverable and searchable for the broader community. The investor’s motif will also be featured in the Community Catalog, which is akin to an online app store. The catalog will provide intuitive categorization and search functionality that allows other customers to buy these mofits and when that happens, the motif’s creator will be paid a royalty.”
There’s no better way to get to know the companies that will be on stage at FinovateFall 2013 than our Sneak Peek series. If you’ve missed an edition or two, click on the links beow to read earlier installments of our preview.
- FinovateFall2013 Sneak Peek, Part 1
- FinovateFall 2013 Sneak Peek, Part 2
- FinovateFall 2013 Sneak Peek, Part 3
This year, FinovateFall will take place on September 10 and 11, at the Manhattan Center in New York. Find out more about the event here.
- Create sub-cards with any name
- Link bank accounts and set up automatic allowances
- Deliver money to a card with immediate access to funds
- Dynamic search of 15,000 industries
- Real-time business valuation scoreboard
- Online dashboard to monitor and manage your value with a 17-page report
- Build Your Own Motif – a collection of up to 30 securities trading real-time for only $9.95.
- Feature it in Motif’s Community Catalog
- The most comprehensive database of invoice scams
- Real-time access through secure website or customized API
- Automatic updates
phony invoice scams every year. Protect your money. Stop invoice fraud.
- Transforms credit decisioning
- Helps creditors identify upwardly mobile customers
- Offers just-in-time consumer financial capability development
- Win new customers
- Generate additional revenue and reduce churn
- Gain new insights
- Eliminates hours spent analyzing data
- Compares your business to the competition
- Shows you what you’re doing well and what to fix
- Accurate, effortless, and instantaneous multi-factor user recognition
- Securely avoids vulnerable PINs/passwords and other biometrics
FinovateFall 2013 is right around the corner. That means it’s time to start getting to know the entrepreneurs and innovators that will be presenting their technologies on stage in New York City in September.
Remember, the early bird deadline is this Friday, August 2nd. So to reserve your spot and register now.
Narrative Science enables companies to uncover the insight hidden in their data and create new content at a scale and frequency never before possible.
- Silicon Prairie lists Banno and Dwolla as 2 Iowa startups to follow on Twitter.
- Wakefield reports: Bolstr is navigating the legal complexities of crowdfunding.
- PlayMoolah working with OCBC Bank for the second year running to teach children about saving.
- FIS announces new prepaid card technology agreement with KeyBank.
- WebrazziTV interviews miiCard marketing manager Cassie Anderson at Bitcoin London.
- Finovate alumni Zopa, TransferWise, miiCard, and LICUOS highlighted in Innotribe co-founder Matteo Rizzi column on banking.
- Invitations for Google Wallet for Gmail start arriving for registered early adopters.
- All Things D profiles Motif Investing. See them in action at FinovateFall in September.