Nineteen Finovate alums headquartered in Europe raised $350 million in 2015.
From the $16,000 in seed money raised by U.K. startup, StockViews, to the €82 million investment received by Germany’s Kreditech, we’ve counted every euro, pound, and dollar that investors poured into our European alums. And whether the funding represented an initial infusion of capital or was part of a multi-stage Series E round, it is clear that investors are very interested in the fintech innovations of Europe.
Take a look for yourself at the “European Portfolio” from 2015 below, featuring Finovate alums from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherlands.
- Bitcoin-Based P2P Lending Platform Bitbond Raises $670,000
- figo Announces New “Seven-Figure” Financing Round
- Kreditech Raises €82 million in Series C Investment Led by J.C. Flowers.
- Kreditech Secures $200 Million Line of Credit.
- CurrencyFair Springs $10.7 Million More in Funding
- Fenergo Raises $75 Million from Insight Venture Partners
- Alt-credit-score startup, Aire, Raises $1.1 Million
- Azimo Lands $20 Million Series B Investment Led by Frog Capital
- Currency Cloud Cooks Up $18 Million in New Funding Round
- eToro Secures $12 Million Investment from Commerzbank
- EZBOB Raises $45 Million in New Funding.
- FreeAgent to Crowdfund $1.6 Million Funding Round
- Kantox Picks Up $11 Million in Series B, Doubling Total Capital
- Revolut Launches to Public, Announces $2.3 Million in Funding
- StockViews Raises $16,000 in Seed Investment
- SumUp Raises €10 million in Round Led by BBVA Ventures, Groupon, American Express.
- SumUp Unveils New Financing
- TransferWise Raises $58 Million in Round Led by Andreessen Horowitz
- Xpenditure Rakes in $5.7 Million