- TIO Networks partners with New Jersey’s Public Service Electric and Gas Company to set up bill payment kiosks.
- Pindrop Security and AGNITiO partner to protect call centers as they adapt to an increasingly mobile customer base.
- Bolstr explains the basics of crowdfunding on NBC Chicago.
- Loop Wallet app now available on Android.
- Maps Credit Union chooses ACI Worldwide’s online banking platform.
- Javelin Strategy takes a look at bill pay alternatives to Manilla, including Finovera.
- FinovateSpring 2014: Behind the Scenes with WePay, Rippleshot, and TextPower.
- BodeTree brings in $2 million in Series A round.
- SavedPlus, LikeFolio, Wallaby, FutureAdvisor, Simple and Wealthfront earn spots on CNN Money’s list of the 15 best financial websites and apps.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.