- Overbond Launches COBI Matching in Pivot to Analytics.
- YellowDog Raises $3.3 Million in Series A.
- Nutmeg Says No to IPO, Opts for Crowdfunding Instead.
Around the web
- Ledger integrates with Cardano’s ADA and Yoroi Wallets.
- Insuritas partners with SouthEast Bank to launch bank-owned digital insurance agency platform.
- Adobe unveils Commerce Cloud, a customizable and scalable platform to manage, personalize, and optimize the commerce experience.
- SigFig unveils SigFig Atlas, a financial advice and software-guided sales platform.
- InComm and WH Smith launch in-store, online hubs for game cards in the U.K.
- UBank integrates Watson into its customer service offerings with RoboBrain, a Watson-enabled virtual assistant.
- Token.io and Konsentus launch fast PSD2 compliance solution by combining a PSD2 API with automated TPP verification.
- Verimi and Signicat partner to deliver verified digital identity solution for European enterprises.
- HooYu to provide ID verification for esports betting platform, Luckbox.
- Qover earns a spot on Programmable Web’s list of 13 Notable Insurance APIs.
- WRAL Tech Wire features Spreedly in a look at local technology companies.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.