- Analyst All-Stars: What’s Hot in Fintech.
- Daon Inks Deal with South Africa’s Capitec Bank.
- Student Loan Genius Relaunches as Vault.
- Lighter Capital Launches Capital Client Perks Program.
Around the web
- Ping Identity integrates its multi-factor authentication solution, PingID, with Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- MoneyTap, DLT-based payment app developed by SBI and Ripple goes live in Japan.
- OutSystems appoints Tim MacCarrick as new Chief Financial Officer.
- Baltic International Bank finishes upgrade of its private, corporate, and retail banking offerings courtesy of a partnership with Temenos.
- Sberbank customers can now add “cash postcards” – automated images with sound – to their money transfers.
- CNBC features Plaid: the startup you’ve never heard of.
- Arxan begins a month-long initiative to raise awareness for improved application security and threat intelligence.
- RightCapital launches white-labeled, native mobile app.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.