- Moven Enterprise Launches in Japan, Lands $23 Million from SBI Holdings.
- nCino Reels in Investment from SalesForce Ventures.
- London-based lender EZBOB Raises $21 Million in New Funding.
- Bitbond Launches Alternative Investment Fund in Partnership with 1741 Fund Management.
Around the web
- TIBCO appoints Matt Quinn as COO, Nelson Petracek as CTO.
- Revolut launches ability to buy, hold, & sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, & Ethereum in just 30 seconds directly from the app.
- SBI Virtual Currencies to exclusively list Ripple’s XRP at Launch.
- KIVA Group team with MX to offer AFCU members mobile banking app.
- UK technology retailer Maplin integrates Klarna’s pay later option.
- Ephesoft appoints Russ Hubbard as Chief Revenue Officer.
- PayNearMe partners with Ria to make paying for international money transfers easier.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.