- Currency Cloud Cooks Up $18 Million in New Funding Round
- FutureAdvisor Grows 10x to $600+ Million Under Management
- Xignite Inside: Market Data Provider Powers Apple Watch Apps for Finovate Alums
- Prairie Cloudware Announces New Round of Investment
Around the web:
- Insuritas to power insurance-agency solution to First Federal Savings Bank of Wyoming.
- American Banker mentions how Qapital and Moven recently updated their software to make saving easier.
- Digital Transactions recognizes Payzur from Acculynk as a P2P payments leader.
- Misys wins Best Trade Finance Tech Solutions Company at the Trade Finance Awards for Excellence.
- Fortune profiles Blooom President Greg Smith, former Goldman Sachs banker.
- Personal Capital CEO Bill Harris, former PayPal CEO, discusses how PayPal fits into mobile payments.
- InComm partners with U.K.-based Sainsbury’s to help consumers save on the cost of fuel at Sainsbury’s petrol stations after buying gift cards.
- Jo Ann Barefoot podcast interviews Lending Club founder and CEO, Renaud Laplanche.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.