- “Klarna Acqui-hires P2P Payment Company Cookies”
- “The Best of FinovateAsia 2016 in Photos“
- “Sezzle Raises Seed Funding Ahead of Shopify Debut”
Around the web
- PayNearMe to power cash payments at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority.
- IBM to launch 4 new data centers in the U.K.
- NYMBUS partners with QTS Realty Trust to enable financial institutions to move legacy core systems to NYMBUS’s private cloud.
- Compass Plus enabled processing center Quipu to reach 100% service availability in 2015.
- PYMNTS.com takes a look at the challenges facing Prosper and its incoming CEO David Kimball.
- Trustly hires new Head of People Operations, Ulrica Falkenberg.
- HVAC manufacturer Mestek to offer Student Loan Genius benefit via Prudential.
- Lighter Capital ranked #4 in Puget Sound Business Journal’s list of fastest-growing private companies in Washington state.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.