- IBM Goes Behaviorally Biometric with New Additions to Trusteer Pinpoint Detect
- DemystData lands $7 million round.
Around the web
- New office in Sydney marks TradeShift’s expansion to Australia and New Zealand markets.
- Bill.com partners with Quicken Loans, driving speculation the two will work on digital billpay.
- Marqeta to deploy its network tokenization technology to make it easier to use payment cards with Apple Pay.
- Signifyd teams up with Accertify to improve anti-fraud protections and reduce chargeback costs.
- Free Enterprise highlights the biometric technology of Best of Show winner EyeVerify.
- Personal Capital Appoints Eric Weiss as Chief Marketing Officer
- NuData to power behavioral biometric security for Early Warning’s Zelle.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.