- PrivatBank’s Partnership with InComm Initiates Launch of Prepaid Products in Ukraine
- Obloco Beta Tests Expense Reporting Solution with Washington Trust Bank
- SocietyOne Has Facilitated $38 Million in Personal Loans in 2016
- PayPal Partners with Xero to Support B2B Invoice Payment
Around the web
- Boku partners with Google to enable carrier billing as payment option on Google Play in Lithuania.
- Ghana-based startup, Sovereign Bank, deploys T24 core-banking system from Temenos.
- CenturyLink to host SatuitCRM and SatuitCRA software as part of new agreement.
- Risk Ident CEO Robert Valerio appointed to European Advisory Board of the Merchant Risk Council (MRC).
- Fortune features PayPal, MasterCard, and IBM on its list of companies that will change the world.
- Nikkei Asian Review looks at how Japanese banks will leverage Ripple.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.