- “Trustly Goes Live with P2P Payments at Avanza Bank”
- “TWINO’s First Year: 2,500 Investors Fund $24.6 Million in Loans”
- “Ormsby Street Partners with Deutsche Bank to Launch CreditHQ in Germany”
- “Speed of Lightning, Roar of Thunder: Blockchain Unveils Off-Chain Bitcoin Payments Network”
Around the web
- Version 6.0 of PayPal app discontinues support for Amazon Fire, Windows, and Blackberry phones.
- Neyber selects Cloud Lending Solutions for loan automation.
- Mircea Mihaescu’s blog features Moven.
- Kansas City news features EyeVerify.
- SafetyPay partners with online travel agency ViajaNet.
- Santander to build international payments app using blockchain technology from Ripple.
- Technology from Cachet Financial Solutions to power mobile deposit solution for LCNB National Bank.
- Credit Suisse chooses FIS Derivatives Utility for post-trade futures and cleared OTC derivatives operations and technology.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.