- “StockTwits Offers Brokerage Functionality Powered by Robinhood”
- “Finovate Debuts: bleu Unveils its Beacon-powered, Point-of-Sale Solution”
Around the web
- TechCrunch names Stockpile gift card on list of Awesome Gifts For Your Favorite 20-Something.
- Prosper recognized as 24th fastest-growing company on Deloitte’s Fast 500. San Francisco Business Times places Prosper as number 3 of the Fastest Growing Companies of 2015.
- Kashoo launches period-locking feature to lock data within prescribed timeframes.
- Xero launches Apple watch app.
- Built in Colorado names Google, OnDeck, Ping Identity, Personal Capital, Xero, and PaySimple on list of top 100 tech companies in Colorado.
- TickSmith’s TickVault platform earns the fast-growing firm an Innovators Award from FIA.
- CenturyLink and Cogent enter into interconnection agreement.
- RAGE Frameworks partners with Genpact, leveraging AI to automate financial processes.
- Los Alamos National Bank chooses FIS as its new core banking provider.
- National Bonds to deploy AML Risk Manager from Fiserv.
- Geezeo launches its Life Infused Financial Experiences custom apps.
- Let’s Talk Payments looks at edo Interactive and its partnership with Visa Europe.
- Azimo extends its money-transfer service to Nigeria.
- Fidelity Clearing and Custody teams up with EverSafe to help prevent elder financial abuse.
- TransferTo joins forces with Continental Money to bring remittance services to Africa.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.