- “Trunomi Raises $3 Million to Solve KYC Challenges”
- Check out today’s FinDEVr Preview posts:
- Finovate Debuts: “Hip Pocket Generates Qualified Mortgage Leads While Boosting Engagement”
Around the web
- Financial Times quotes Giles Andrews, Zopa executive chairman, in discussion on P2P providers and fee transparency.
- Let’s Talk Payments talks with Stephane Dubois, CEO and founder of Xignite, on the importance of APIs in fintech. See Xignite at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco in October.
- iSignthis to provide KYC services to Crownbet Pty starting in 2016.
- TickSmith’s TickVault earns certification on Cloudera Enterprise.
- KPMG and Matchi form alliance to enhance access to financial service innovation.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.