- “Banking Suite Provider Urban FT Acquires Wipit” Come see Urban FT at FinovateFall September 16 & 17.
- Take a look at our latest FinDEVr Previews featuring:
Around the web
- Niklas Adalberth steps down as Klarna’s deputy CEO.
- ShopKeep to offer discounts to members of the MasterCard Easy Savings program.
- Yodlee partners with Salesforce to offer advisers a comprehensive view of their clients’ financial accounts. Come see Yodlee’s presentation at FinDEVr, 6/7 October.
- Monex to incorporate corporate-actions data from Markit. See Markit at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco.
- Bank Innovation takes note of the Moven approach to displaying transaction histories.
- Tech Vibes features Trulioo in a look at Vancouver, British Columbia, as a home for fintech innovation. See Trulioo at FinovateFall 2015 in New York.
- Investment News looks for the next robo-adviser acquisition in the wake of BlackRock’s deal with FutureAdvisor.
- Waters Technology highlights Nous, StockViews, AnalytixInsight, and Xignite in a review of how innovators are using market data. See Xignite at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco.
- Flint enhances Android app to include immediate electronic receipts via SMS.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.