- “What’s Trending at FinovateFall?”
- Check out the first set of companies featured in our FinDEVr Preview series:
Around the web
- PayPal’s new PayPal.me gives users a customized URL to request money.
- BigRentz and Kabbage partner to offer equipment-rental financing.
- Forbes: “PayPal’s Small Business Lending ‘Accelerating‘ On The Way To $1 Billion”
- EVO Payments purchases Citigroup’s merchant-acquiring business in Mexico.
- ThetaRay launches its new credit-risk model for online lenders. See ThetaRay at FinovateFall 2015 in September.
- Boku sells its pay-by-call business to DaoPay.
- Qapital completes integration with Intuit.
- YA partners with InComm to enhance client program delivery.
- Expensify now enables users to import Items from QuickBooks Online and use them in place of categories for expenses on policies.
- Kony opens new company headquarters in Austin, Texas.
- Adobe’s mobile marketing platform is combining Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target, to help app developers and marketers better understand, attract, and retain users. Come see Adobe’s live demo at FinovateFall.
- Coinbase launches in Singapore.
- itBit adds former NYDFS general counsel Danny Alter as chief compliance officer and general counsel.
- First Internet Bank unveils Eyeprint ID authentication from EyeVerify for its mobile banking app.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.