- Investment Firm Takes Minority Stake in OurCrowd.
- Bill.com’s New Release Targets Midmarket Companies.
- DriveWealth Teams with Nigerian Trading Platform.
- Lidya Launches SME Lending Platforms for Poland and Czech Republic.
Around the web
- CU Broadcast features Larky CEO and Co-founder Gregg Hammerman.
- eToro partners with The TIE to develop unique sentiment-driven investment strategies for traders.
- Trustly launches Trustly Live to bring instant cashless payments to land-based casinos and sportsbooks.
- Home Bank renews relationship with Baker Hill, adding Baker Hill NextGen CECL and Baker Hill NextGen Business Loan Origination.
- Salt Edge to power PSD2 API for Habib Bank AG Zurich.
- Chetu earns #3 for dollar growth and #15 for percentage growth at the SFBJ technology awards 2019.
- Insuritas to power bank-owned insurance agency for Signature Bank of Georgia Partners.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.