- Revolut and Xero Partner on Expense Management Tool.
- Jack Henry Celebrates 57 New Customers in 2019.
Around the web
- Transferwise goes live with new debit cad for customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- Finastra inks cloud banking deal with U.K. neo bank Gravity.
- Argentina’s largest national private bank Banco Galicia integrates PFM technology from Strands.
- Overbond to open three AI analytics labs in Montreal, Quebec, Canada to support R&D in bond pricing.
- Vymo hires Rajesh Sabhlok as its new Chief Customer Officer, with an emphasis on Japan and APAC.
- BlueRush announces strategic partnership with InfoSlips.
- Artivest names Martin Bealieu, formerly executive chairman, as new CEO.
- Lendio’s marketplace lending franchise program tops $50 million in loans facilitated via its platform.
- Ignite Sales unveils the latest version of its customer engagement platform, Ignite Neuro 2.0.
- Salt Edge increases the total number of connected banks in the E.U. to more than 300.
- Experian unveils new configurations of its Ascend Analytical Sandbox.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.