- Ninth Wave Lands New Investment.
- NCR Acquires D3 Banking Technology.
Around the web
- Lendio moves headquarters from South Jordan to Lehi, Utah.
- WeInvest sets up shop in Thailand.
- Revolut launches charitable giving feature.
- Backbase is named a leader in the Forrester Wave for Digital Banking Engagement Platforms for the third year in a row.
- InComm becomes exclusive distributor of Amex prepaid cards in Canada.
- Tradeshift launches Tradeshift Go 2.0, a payments product offering that increases visibility into employee spending.
- Gusto partners with Accelo to sync time-off requests from Gusto to Accelo’s real-time scheduling and resource management module.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.