- “Four Finovate Alums Land on Inc. Magazine Top 100″
Around the web
- Check out Utah Business’s video interview of Ryan Caldwell, MX CEO, honored as one of Utah’s Fast 50. Come see what MX has for developers at FinDEVr this October.
- Silicon Republic names WePay, Betterment, and OnDeck as companies to follow on Twitter.
- Pymnts examines how Ripple Labs’ partnership with Earthport enables payments between global trading partners in real time.
- TSYS hires Patricia Watson as Senior EVP and CIO.
- Finovate, FinDEVr alums make Let’s Talk Payments’ list of payment companies raising money in 2015.
- Waters Technology looks at the use of sentiment analysis by investment-oriented startups like Nous and Market Prophet.
- BankNXT profiles the partnership between two disruptive businesses, Uber and Zopa.
- Klarna valued at more than $2.25 billion after secondary offering.
- Fidor Bank CEO Matthias Kroner calls bitcoin a “natural part of the digital lifestyle.”
- TIO Networks initiates a non-brokered private placement of up to 2.1 million Common Shares priced at $1.08 CAD per share.
- AcceptEmail names Ron Averett as president and CEO for U.S.A. and Canada.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.