A look at the companies demoing live at FinovateEurope on the 7 and 8 of February 2017 in London. Pick up your tickets today and save your spot.
VASCO is a global leader in delivering trust & business productivity solutions to the digital market. Together with eSignLive, VASCO will introduce its smile & sign mobile onboarding innovation.
- Protect mobile apps and prevent attacks
- Integrate e-signatures to capture intent and consent
- Add biometrics (e.g., “selfie” authentication) to securely authenticate clients before signing
Why it’s great
Our smile & sign innovation allows FIs to onboard clients natively via their mobile app in a secure and frictionless way with next-gen face authentication and compliant e-signature technology.
Tommy Petrogiannis, President, eSignLive by VASCO
Guillaume Teixeron, Product Manager, VASCO
- StockTwits Partners with TradeIt to Expand Beyond Robinhood’s Brokerage.
- Check out today’s sneak peeks from upcoming FinovateEurope demos:
- SimplyTapp Launches New Payments and E-Commerce App, Gane.
Around the web
- TransferTo partners with Wirecard to enable mobile money operators to offer mobile-to-mobile remittance services.
- Ayondo announces deadline for 2017 social trading championship.
- Hellenic Bank of Cyprus to deploy new digital banking platform from Backbase. Join Backbase at FinovateEurope in London next month.
- StockTwits teams up with TradeIt to give community members ability to execute trades with major brokerages via new iOS app.
- Xignite adds senior sales, business development talent; unveils new offices in New York financial district.
- Bambu wins Best Early Startup award at Next Money in Hong Kong.
- Wealthfront revamps Selling Plan to help users sell and diversify their company stock.
- Arxan Technologies partners with Cisco as to protect connected medical devices.
- South by Southwest (SXSW) selects Hip Pocket to showcase Hip Money at SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event in March
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.