On May 14 and 15, Finovate returns to San Francisco where more than 70 companies will showcase their new technology. The majority will be making their first appearance on the Finovate stage.
Each company provided a sneak peek of what they’ll demo next month. Below is the first installment of these teasers. We’ll have more next week.
To be a part of the excitement, Get your ticket here.
Balance Financial: is a digital workspace that helps FIs drive revenue growth, improve client engagement and scale service delivery.
- Customizable digital workspace for financial service professionals & their clients
- Professional grade branded PFM, bill pay and file sharing tools
Why it’s great: Helps financial service professionals leverage technology to grow their business by building and maintaining better client relationships.
Curaxian: The fastest and easiest way to find solutions to difficult fraud problems.
- Find optimal solutions to fraud attacks
- Improve portfolio profitability, retention, and relationship management
- Manage authorization declines and interchange downgrades
Why it’s great: There is no easier or more effective way to resolve a fraud attack.
Cymonz: Provides the software and business processes to easily integrate a currency exchange and international payments service into your business
- Customizable online currency exchange for your clients
- Management for your currency operations
- White label for your partners
Why it’s great: Currency exchange and payments service for your brand.
EyeVerify: Has commercialized a software-only biometric method for verifying the identity of mobile users – a safe, simple replacement for passwords.
- Eliminate end users’ password fatigue
- Reduce fraud and identity theft
- Make mobile transactions safer and more convenient
Why it’s great: The password is dead – and now we have the replacement!
GoodApril: Online tax planning: your guide to tax savings, helping you take actions today to reduce your taxes next April.
- Identification of tax saving actions you can take in the year ahead
- Forecast of how the 2013 tax law changes will impact you
Why it’s great: Consumers leave $22 billion in tax saving opportunities on the table each year – GoodApril helps make sure you’re not one of them.
Palo Alto Software: Its LivePlan software helps a business forecast and budget for a successful future, and also helps a business understand the KPI’s it needs to manage for growth
- Build a cash flow forecast
- Gather business intelligence via enhanced dashboard
Why it’s great: There is no better way to manage your business online than with LivePlan
Realty Mogul: A marketplace for accredited investors to pool money online and buy shares of pre-vetted investment properties.
- Investors get access to real estate investments they historically did not have access to
Why it’s great: Real estate investing made simple.
Signifyd: Fights fraud using the Social Graph. By guaranteeing payments, Signifyd provides an insurance for e-commerce merchants.
- Fraud detection today is slow, inaccurate and expensive
- Harnessing the Social Graph to fight fraud
- Insurance for e-commerce
Why it’s great: Signifyd provides an insurance for e-commerce
TipRanks: The first online co-browser that aggregates, scrutinizes, and evaluates digitally published stock recommendations.
- Accountability for those who dish financial advice
- Empowerment for those who seek it
- Free, unbiased and transparent information
Why it’s great: TipRanks helps provide the answer for all individual investors – should I take this particular person’s financial advice?
Tradeslide: Empowers independent financial traders
- The TS Score empowers independent traders by diagnosing performance, for traders’ and investors’ benefit.
Why it’s great: Tradeslide rates independent trading talent
TrustEgg: Reinventing how parents save for their children
- Parents can set up a Trust for free
- Invite friends and family to contribute
- Money invested in mutual fund until child turns 18
Why it’s great: TrustEgg is the simple, social way to save for your kids.
ValidSoft: SMART – Secure Mobile Architecture for Real-time Transactions
- Custom built strong authentication platform for the mobile world
- No customer friction
- Using proprietary voice biometrics
Why it’s great: SMART secures your mobile wallet without customer friction: Simple, Secure, Safe
For more information on attending, see our FAQ. To register, visit our FinovateSpring page here.