- Check out the week’s “FinDEVr APIntelligence”
- “Finovate Debuts: Uniken Introduces Relationship-Based Authentication”
- “BlueVine’s $49 Million to Fuel Product Expansion”
- “Empyr Powering Yelp’s New Cash Back Program”
Around the web
- Expensify exclusively endorsed by the world’s leading accounting body.
- Scalable Capital hits €100m in assets 10 months after launch in Germany and 4 months after U.K. launch
- vaamo receives license for portfolio management by German supervisory authority BaFin.
- Morningstar’s HelloWallet launches free student-loan calculator.
- Signifyd and ThreatMetrix team up to combine machine learning and digital IDs to reduce ecommerce fraud.
- Cartera Commerce launches Offerlink, a free Google Chrome web-browser extension to help online shoppers save money.
- Envestnet | Yodlee integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Financials.
- Kalypton wins the Dassault Systemes 3DS fintech challenge.
- FinDEVr alum Braintree introduces commerce infrastructure tools.
- ACI Worldwide named “frontrunner service provider” for EBA instant credit-transfer scheme.
- Overbond integrates DBRS credit ratings into its platform.
- DarcMatter earns first-place honors at Next Money Shanghai Semifinal Pitch competition.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.