- NIIT Technologies to Acquire WHISHWORKS IT Consulting.
- How Flywire Uses Machine Learning.
- Our first round of FinovateSpring Sneak Peeks is up! Meet:
Around the web
- NetGuardians partners with the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Western Switzerland to improve ML and AI software for financial fraud detection and prevention.
- Brewin Dolphin, one of the U.K.’s largest wealth managers, selects Avaloq’s software as a service solution for its back office infrastructure.
- The Paypers: Worldline rolls out payment solution for online marketplaces.
- Payjo relaunches as Interface.ai with a new interface, a new brand, and a platform for intelligent virtual assistants.
- TurnKey Lender receives accreditation from the Singapore government’s IMDA, a certification that enables companies to expand into international markets easier.
- Mambu to open a second North American-based office this year.
- Authority Magazine interviews Ed O’Brien, CEO of eMoney Advisor.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.