Yesterday, Atlanta-based FiPath for Advisors (a service of FiPath*) announced a partnership with Arkovi, a company that monitors and archives social media communications:
“The partnership will enable FiPath to integrate industry-leading social media archiving capabilities into its online platform. The Arkovi service is now available at a discounted rate to FiPath for Advisor members, who will have access to Arkovi along with other social media tools.”
FiPath is hoping that the availability of Arkovi’s services will help advisors generate client leads by participating in social media.
To learn more about FiPath, watch its FinovateSpring 2010 demo.
*FiPath was formerly eRollover. It changed its name late last year.
Yesterday, financial guidance company FiPath (formerly eRollover), unveiled its FiPath Express Rollover Center, a tool to help consumers navigate the 401(k) rollover process:
“FiPath’s Express Rollover Center gives consumers the ability to quickly and easily sort through multiple rollover options to determine which option is the best match for them. The Express Rollover Center allows consumers to obtain and compare the basic information from each provider, including costs, fees, menu of services and more.”
FiPath’s 100,000+ users have the choice of either conducting the rollover themselves or receiving help from a financial advisor selected from the Rollover Center.
To learn more about FiPath, watch its demo from FinovateSpring 2010.
- Fox Business News interviews SmartCredit.com’s John Ulzheimer.
- TechCrunch reports PayPal’s cyber Monday mobile payment volume is up over 500% from last year.
- Bank Technology News profiles ActivePath.
- Samurai from FeeFighters is now incorporated into Shopify in beta.
- eRollover.com changes its name to FIPath.com.
- Discover placed on 2011 InformationWeek 500 list that honors America’s most innovative users of business technology.
- Bank Technology News profiles Cardlytics.
- E*Trade to use Mitek’s remote check deposit technology.
- Silicon India Startup lists SimpliFI as a tech tool to track investments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.