The wait is over. In a collaboration with MasterCard and Comdata, Behalf will offer SMBs alternative payment terms for merchants that accept MasterCard. Behalf will take advantage of MasterCard’s Virtual Card platform, while Comdata will provide payment processing.
- Forbes series on thought leaders in business and technology features Ayasdi CEO and co-founder, Gurjeet Singh.
- defi SOLUTIONS announces its Loan Origination System is now integrated with Dealertrack’s eDocs.
- PrivatBank upgrades its Privat24 business account management mobile app.
- Service Credit Union hires Insuritas to open and manage turnkey insurance solution.
- Sonavation unveils IDKey M-Series fingerprint scanner for storing passwords, data.
- WSJ blog post on banks and mobile payments features quote from Paul Thomalla, SVP and managing director EMA at ACI Worldwide.
- Loop announces two new OEM partners, XPAL Power and Trident Case.
- All Day features Dynamics interactive payment cards in its review of the “coolest gadgets from CES 2015.”
- Radius reflects on its collaboration with big data analytics company, BIME.
- Dealbook looks at the cooperative side of fintech innovation with Behalf, Nymi, and Dynamics.
- CSI globalVCard announces availability of the Android version of its mobile payment.
- EZBOB boosts its maximum loan size from £50,000 to £120,000, and extends its maximum term length from 12 to 15 months.
The Finovate Debuts series introduces new Finovate alums.
Behalf demoed its small business financing solution at FinovateFall 2014 in New York.
Behalf provides small- and medium-sized businesses, short-term capital in the form of direct payments to their vendors.
- Founded in 2011
- Headquartered in New York City
- Raised $10 million
- Has 25 employees
- Benjy Feinberg is CEO
- Fidelity to offer Betterment to 3,000 financial advisers who use its institutional wealth services division.
- Lending Club named winner of The Economist’s annual Innovation Awards in the consumer products category.
- TechCrunch reports: Sequoia-Backed Behalf Buys Stuff For Small Businesses Looking To Grow.
- ReadyForZero PLUS Credit now shows credit scoring factors.
- FT column on technology and banking features PhotoPay.
- Pando Daily takes a look at Quantopian’s plan to launch a hedge fund.
- Jumio teams up with Ribbit.me to build ID verification process for RibbitRewards marketplace.
- Motif Investing iOS app adds account access with Apple TouchID.
This post is part of our live coverage of FinovateFall 2014.
Making its way to the stage next is the team from Behalf to demo its Vendor Platform.
“We are showing the value of our platform to vendors through a simple demonstration of how easy it is for a vendor to pre approve his customers, onboard them, and offer them the Zazma credit line they need.”