- “Behalf Closes $119 Million Series D”
- “Neon Release Adds Touch ID and Enhanced Notifications to Oink 2.0″
- “ShopKeep Rings Up $60 Million Investment”
Around the web
- Citibank India and MasterCard launch digital wallet, Citi MasterPass, in India.
- This is Money features TransferWise in a look at the lack of transparency in exchange fees.
- LoanNow earns #4 spot in Orange County Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work in Orange County 2015” roster.
- PYMNTS looks at how PayPal’s Paydiant is powering Subway’s mobile-payments app.
- Payments Views talks with Doug Yeager, HCE inventor and CEO of SimplyTapp, in its latest podcast.
- Expensify launches New Investment Fund, Expensify Ventures, for fintech startups.
- American Banker considers how banks are using startups such as Social Money and Qapital to bolster their offerings.
- Dashlane launches One-Tap Password Changer for Apple Watch and iPhone.
- John Hancock Retirement Plan Services now offers Morningstar’s HelloWallet financial wellness tool to plan-sponsors on its Total Retirement Solution platform.
- Arroweye Solutions to provide EMV Credit and Debit Cards for Mountain America Credit Union.
- TechCrunch: Betterment tops 100,000 customers and $2.5 billion AUM.
- Taulia reports record revenue and ten customer wins for Q2 2015.
- Mobile Payments Today looks at InComm’s drive to bring open-loop prepaid to mobile wallets.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.