How they describe themselves: BusinessForensics offers an Integrated Enterprise suite for managing Risk, Fraud and Compliance.
The BusinessForensics suite allows organizations to detect and prevent fraudulent transactions, mitigate risk and monitor mission critical operations & services by advanced information analysis, real time monitoring, profiling from both internal and external information sources.
Handling exceptions and incidents is fully integrated and customizable through forensic case management and reporting.
Typical customers are banks, insurance companies, telecom operators, agencies involved in social security, public utilities, e-commerce organizations and government agencies maintaining regulatory measurements and public safety.
How they describe their product/innovation:
- Closed loop solution; Fraud and Risk Detection, Investigation and Case management in one solution.
- Unique Transaction Profiling mechanism. High speed detection, even of unspecified anomalies without programming.
- Co-existence with your existing fraud detection algorithms.
- Unique forensics data warehouse structure allows maximum agility.
- (Graphical) Entity Link Analyses – discover hidden networks.
- Configurable, scalable open platform, no programming needed.
- One integrated platform for multiple fraud models and use cases.
- Zero impact on existing application landscape.
- Full forensic and compliance feature set included e.g. encryption of data, logging, versioning, integration of Google/Bing maps etc.
Business development, Sales: Rob J.M. van Eerden, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)6 21118010