- Boulder Valley Credit Union introduces Tyfone Mobile Banking Financial Services.
- Nerdwallet reviews Personal Capital.
- Center for Financial Inclusion blog features Entreprenurial Finance Lab’s technology.
- Payments News reports Blackhawk Network completes IPO.
- Nerd Wallet reviews eToro.
- Community Credit Union releases MoneyDesktop 4.0 to its members.
- YFS Magazine interviews Lighter Capital.
- eToro helps new users to connect with people on OpenBook by unlocking their feed.
- Newfination hosts Carl-Henrik Somp, Trustly COO, to discuss the startup’s service.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.