- UK-based GBG Acquires IDology in $300 Million All-Cash Deal.
- NetGuardians Teams Up with Swiss Wealthtech Pictet to Fight Fraud.
- Finastra Brings its Core Banking Technology to Saudi Arabia.
Around the web
- BBVA unveils first blockchain-supported structured green bond.
- Strands introduces Engager 2.0, the newest edition of its AI and machine learning powered financial insights generator.
- Avaloq’s banking suite goes live with the Austrian division of international private banking and asset management group, LGT.
- IKO, the mobile app co-developed by Braintri for PKO Bank Polski, wins first place in worldwide ranking of mobile apps published by British Retail Banker International for second consecutive year.
- Baker Hill earns nomination for The Best Tech in Indiana in TechPoint’s 20th annual Mira Awards.
- CardFlight’s SwipeSimple now enables more than 50,000 merchants across all 50 states of the U.S.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.