- “Expensify Tallies Up $17.5 Million in Funding to Support its New Fintech Investment Fund”
Around the web
- AcceptEmail partners with PayWithMyBank to make bill pay convenient and less costly.
- SocietyOne hires former Lending Club executive as its new chief marketing officer.
- Spend Matters highlights Tradeshift as a company to watch in 2015.
- Pindrop Security releases new version of fraud detection system to more effectively identify and predict fraudulent activity.
- Yodlee hosts webinar on how to build financial apps to meet rapidly evolving customer expectations.
- BehavioSec mentioned as one “wild invention of the future” that the Pentagon is behind.
- Tradier announces 75+ investor platforms and advisors integrating with its API.
- Algomi adds 100th buy-side firm to its Honeycomb Network.
- American Banker: FIS in talks to acquire SunGard.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Sarah Hartman, senior director of consumer payment solutions at TSYS.
- India West profiles Ayasdi founder and CEO, Gurjeet Singh.
- Benzinga’s list of 10 PFM apps for teens and young adults features Toshl Finance, Manilla, BillGuard, Mint, and Smarty Pig.
- Acculynk teams up with TouchPay, combining online billpay with self-service payment kiosks.
- OnDeck rolls out mobile app for account management on the go. Come see OnDeck at FinDEVr in San Francisco, 6/7 October 2015.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews PayStand CEO Jeremy Almond.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.