- Finovate Alums Digital Onboarding, ForwardLane, and SizeUp Join MassChallenge’s 2019 FinTech Inaugural Program.
- CB Alerts Portal from Ethoca Helps Carte Bancaires Merchants Fight Fraud.
Around the web
- Agreement Express and TD Ameritrade Institutional deliver straight-through account opening to Veo Platform.
- Gusto’s Flexible Pay is now available to employees directly in Texas through a newly created subsidiary Gusto Capital LLC.
- AlphaPoint announces support for Stellar Lumens.
- Lincoln Financial Group unveils new partnership with eMoney Advisor.
- Sezzle hires former Target, TD Bank executive Jamie Kirkpatrick as its new Chief Risk Officer.
- Averon co-founder and COO Lea Tarnowski earns finalist spot in Banking Technology Awards’ Women in Technology Leadership category.
- Coinbase introduces instant PayPal withdrawals for U.S. customers.
- Ripple and UAE Exchange team up to launch blockchain-powered cross-border remittance payment services in Asia in early 2019.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.