- Accenture Acquires Select Assets from Banking Software Provider Zafin.
- Equifax Launches Ignite Solution in the U.K.
Around the web
- Enveil brings data in use security to the Azure Marketplace.
- City of Charlotte and Charlotte Douglas International Airport upgrade to Passport’s real-time, connected platform.
- Australia’s largest credit union, CUA, launches new chat app powered by Kony’s DBX.
- Equifax unveils its integrated portfolio of data, analytics, and visualization tools, Equifax Ignite, in the U.K.
- Temenos announces partnership with Tunisia’s Banque de l’Habitat.
- GreatHorn meets SOC 2 standards for security, availability, and confidentiality after completion of attestation report.
- Gitlab’s Kathy Wang and James Ritchey talk with HackerOne about why they decided to launch a bug bounty program.
- Digital gifting solution provider Swych brings blockchain technology to its platform.
- Fenergo wins Fintech Exporter of the Year award from Asia Matters.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.