- Temenos Acquires Avoka in $245 Million Deal.
- More Than $400 Million Raised by 19 Alums in Q3 2018.
- ShopKeep Closes $65 Million to Boost Small Business Financing Tool.
Around the web
- The Open Bank Project wins Best Technology Provider for Open API Standards at Global Open Banking Awards.
- InComm partners with Revolut to offer their prepaid cards at U.K. retail chain wilko.
- U.K.’s Experian to buy Africa’s Compuscan.
- First Data and China CITIC Bank International to join forces with launch of new merchant acquiring solutions.
- PayPal launches Xoom International money transfer in Canada.
- Docutech and Tavant integrate for digitally-focused loan origination process.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.