- MoneyHub Secures Investment from Nationwide.
- Lighter Capital Increases Funding Limit to $3 Million.
- Prosper Plans HELOC Product Launch in 2019.
- Nvstr Brings Brokerage Optimized Investing to the Masses.
Around the web
- Kasasa partners with rateGenius to offer Kasasa Loans on behalf of Kasasa’s community financial institution network.
- Infosys to open technology and innovation hub in Texas and hire 500 American workers by 2020.
- Xero announces new integrations with Tide, Starling Bank, TransferWise, Revolut, and Soldo.
- Javelin names OneSpan ‘Best in Class’ provider, honoring it with the 2018 Mobile Biometrics Platform Award.
- Emailage announces Tom Miller as new Chief Revenue Officer.
- Quovo becomes the first U.S.-based financial data provider granted registration in the Open Banking Directory.
- Javelin Strategy & Research names Daon a 2018 Mobile Biometrics Platform Awards Leader in the Functional category.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.