- Gusto’s New Deal to Deliver Automated Accounting to Small Businesses.
- Quadient’s New Launch Accelerates the Insurance Claims Process.
- AlphaPoint to Power Asset Management Tools for Laureate Digital Securities.
Around the web
- Pendo Systems appoints Bill Woodley as President and COO.
- eMoney Advisor launches voice assistant for financial advisors.
- Ledger to integrate IOTA tokens with its secure hardware cryptocurrency wallets.
- KPMG names Klarna, Revolut, and SoFi among 25 most innovative Fintech startups in the world.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.