- Our latest FinovateAsia Sneak Peeks are up. Meet
Around the web
- iSignthis announces its Tier 1 JCB card acquiring service is now live in the EU/EEA.
- CallVU to provide advanced biometric authentication technology to international credit card provider.
- Jumio reports sales growth of 130% year over year for the first three quarters of 2018.
- Capsilon teams up with Home Point Financial to streamline loan process.
- The latest upgrade of SecureSafe features desktop encryption. In German.
- NICE Actimize launches X-Sight, a financial crime risk management platform-as-a-service solution.
- Alloy and Socure partner to automate digital identity verification and onboarding for financial institutions.
- PayStand expands operations to Mexico, forms regional partnership with StartupGDL.
- Tinkoff Bank adds 26 new currencies for its Black Card customers.
- Identitii launches Overlay+ to enable Know Your Transaction.
- Jack Henry & Associates acquires BOLTS Technologies for its digital account opening solution.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.