- Fighting for Customers: Will Tech Giants or Big Banks Win the Data War?
- PayPal’s Walmart Partnership Makes a Move for the UnderBanked
Around the web
- UK payments startup SumUp launches a 3G-powered credit card reader.
- Worldpay extends real-time payouts to 50+ countries.
- TD Bank Group and Flybits expand Canadian banking technology relationship to provide TD customers enhanced, personalized mobile experiences.
- Bloomberg highlights Betterment.
- BlueRush lands co-selling agreement with Valeyo’s network of more than 95 Canadian financial institutions.
- Tradeshift teams with credit insurer Coface to ensure greater financial transparency between buyers and suppliers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.