- Onfido to Help Crowdfunding Platform Indiegogo Fight Fraud.
Around the web
- The Technology Transformation Service of the U.S. General Services Administration awards $2 million bug bounty contract to HackerOne.
- Mortgage Cadence integrates LoanBean’s income calculation solution into its end-to-end loan origination platform.
- Minnesota-based Glenwood State Bank ($289 million in assets) to deploy Jack Henry SilverLake core banking platform.
- Avaloq taps former Credit Suisse executive Michael Pahlke as Chief Service Delivery Officer (CSDO).
- ID.me founder and CEO Blake Hall earns spot on Washingtonian’s Tech Titans 2018: Washington’s Top Tech Leaders.
- Infosys announces plans to open tech hub in Arizona and hire 1,000 Americans by 2023.
- PromonTech integrates its POS platform, Borrower Wallet, with GSF Mortgage.
- Forbes features Tina Hsiao is COO at WePay.
- Fenergo doubles revenue for 2nd year & expands into new market segments.
- ISARA partners with DigiCert and Gemalto to develop digital certificates and secure key management for connected devices.
- Flywire partners with Allianz Global Assistance to enable families to purchase Allianz’s GradGuard Tuition Protection Plan.
- Trustly’s Pay N Play solution to power Gaming Innovation Group fast-registration and withdrawal feature.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.