- “A First Look at What’s Coming to the FinDEVr Stage this October”
- “Santander UK Launches Cash Kitty PFM App Developed with Kalixa, Monitise”
Around the web
- Lend Academy podcast features Kathryn Petralia, Kabbage co-founder. Come see Kabbage at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco.
- GMC Software releases GMC Inspire R10 customer communications management software.
- DevNetwork profiles WePay at the API World 2015 conference.
- DriveWealth joins with World Merit to promote the first Financial Literacy Challenge.
- Sonavation unveils technology that puts fingerprint sensors under Gorilla Glass.
- Top Image Systems inks deal with Bahrainian Xerox distributor, Business International all.
- Dallas Business Journal interviews Chris Camillo, TickerTags founder.
- Prosper begins debt-sale recovery strategy; charged-off loans will be packaged together for a debt sale.
- AlwaysOn selects Taulia as an AlwaysOn Global 250 winner.
- Beehive Startups takes a peek at MX’s culture. Check out MX’s presentation for developers at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco.
- GROWMARK selects Avalara AvaTax Excise & Returns Excise Enterprise. Avalara will present at FinDEVr 2015, 6/7 October.
- Forbes column on top fintech trends highlights MaxMyInterest, Prosper, Lending Club, Betterment, Vanguard, CUneXus, Patch of Land, and DarcMatter.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.