- ID.me Offers Retailers Eligibility Verification for Discount Programs.
- Finovate Global: Fintech News from Around the World.
Around the web
- Bill.com announces its automated international business payments solution, piloted in July, is now generally available.
- Finastra’s former chief digital officer, Balazs Vinnai, joins W.UP as an investor and president.
- ZeroReveal, the security solution from data-in-use cybersecurity specialist Enveil, earns international Common Criteria security certification.
- Thailand’s Bank of Ayudhya chooses NICE Actimize to transform its AML compliance capabilities.
- ACI Worldwide introduces new offerings to enable banks to take advantage of SWIFT’s global payments innovation (gpi) service.
- Sberbank launches new Seven Minute loan offering for large businesses.
- Thomson Reuters teams up with augmented intelligence solution provider, Squirro.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.