- “Platform-as-a-Service Specialist Apprenda Raises $24 Million”
- “Azimo Launches New Service in 10 Countries in Africa, Asia-Pacific”
Around the web
- Irish Tech News interviews Neil Costigan, BehavioSec CEO.
- InComm partners with Gemalto to offer a secure, prepaid mobile NFC-payment option.
- Zooz partners with Cardinal Commerce to offer Cardinal Consumer Authentication (CCA) to the Zooz merchant base.
- CNBC highlights how Northwestern Mutual’s LearnVest attracts millennials.
- Denver Community Credit Union to install Insuritas’ insurance-agency solution for its 25,000+ members.
- Daily Life Tips highlights Ayondo as the best online trading platform for beginners.
- “Tradeshift Partners with EcoVadis to Bring Reliable Supplier Sustainability Ratings to Global Platform”
- “Cachet Financial Solutions and Access Development Partner to Enhance Mobile Commerce for Financial Institutions Across America”
- Trulioo appoints former Experian GM as president.
- FutureAdvisor launches its online investment library.
- eMerchantPay teams up with iSignthis to offer AML and KYC compliance to its merchants.
- PYMNTS.com interviews David Disque, managing director of CSI globalVCard.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.