- Using Your Data to Stay Alive.
- Highlights of This Year’s Inc. 5000.
Around the web
- BBVA Compass leverages MX for financial management tools.
- CNBC: Ripple wants to target China with blockchain-based payments
- ID.me approved as NIST 800-63-3 conformant.
- Industrial Bank of China selects Avaloq to provide a banking solution for its private-banking branch in Hong Kong.
- Entrust Datacard receives patent for card personalization process
- Los Angeles Business Journal names CoverHound a Top Place to Work for 2018.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.