- Bento for Business Raises $9 Million in New Funding.
- Sensory’s Biometric Technology Now Powers Security for 24 Banking Apps.
- OneSpan Partners with Nok Nok.
- DefenseStorm Selected by NAFCU as Preferred Cloud-Based Cybersecurity Partner
Around the web
- Coventry Building Society to deploy Temenos T24 core banking platform for savings and mortgage servicing.
- Finastra partners with Indonesian data center to bring IFRS 9 compliance capabilities to regional and medium-sized FIs in the country.
- Akamai Technologies named a leader in Web Application Firewalls in The Forrester Wave’s Q2 2018 evaluation.
- Payoneer partners with the Republic of Estonia’s e-Residency program to make cross-border payments easier for e-residents in India.
- Twilio introduces a new developer-first, API-first partner program, Twilio Build.
- Ping Identity forges strategic partnership with enterprise identity governance company, SailPoint Technologies.
- Coinbase CEO follows Ripple’s lead on philanthropy.
- Quadient teams with Quertum for software distribution in the Nordics and U.K.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.