- Gusto Launching its Own Yelp for Accountants.
- Fintonic Bolsters Platform’s Loan Options with BBVA Partnership.
- Token Facilitates Direct Payments for Caxton FX.
Around the web
- Multiple-time Best of Show winner Ondot Systems launches its digital card services platform.
- Thomson Reuters and ICAP announce five-year extension of their partnership.
- TransferWise lands its first big European bank customer with new agreement with France’s BPCE Group.
- NY Times features Unison’s approach to shared equity home ownership investment
- Taulia has record $4.5bn First Quarter.
- Cardlytics refinances credit facilities with Square 1 Bank.
- Ripple to give $50 million to universities including Princeton, MIT, and UCL for blockchain research.
- Foothills Credit Union selects Digital Onboarding for new member onboarding technology.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.