- Bill.com Discloses September Investment Round, Doubles Total Funding.
- SocietyOne Tops $350 Million in Loans.
- Baker Hill Forges Partnerships with Allied Solutions, Experian.
- Safe Spaces: The Best of the Authenticators, Verifiers, and Fraud Fighters.
Around the web
- Fenergo announces partnership with four of Australia’s top five banks.
- ACI Worldwide launches UP Real-Time Payments Solution.
- Credit Agricole and TransferGo join Ripple’s blockchain network, boosting membership to more than 100 institutions.
- Thomson Reuters unveils Fixed Income Callouts, a trading app for African bond markets.
- Ondot Systems to provide two-way fraud alerts for debit cards processed by payments provider, Elan Financial.
- Pendo Systems adds 25-year banking veteran Bill Woodley as a non-executive director.
- Megabuyte initiates coverage of Xceptor with “superior” rating.
- nCino enhances Treasury Management Sales and Onboarding Solution for greater flexibility, configurability and speed.
- NuData picks up leader award from Javelin Strategy and Research.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.