- TipRanks Takes Top Prize at IBM Watson Hackathon in Israel
Around the web
- Crowdflower CEO Lukas Biewald explains how to hire data engineers in a column for Computerworld.
- Greg Smith and Chris Costello of Blooom discuss simplifying 401(k) management with Fox Business News.
- Nilesh Dusane, Ripple Labs VP for global sales and client relations, talks about distributed ledgers and the future of payments.
- EZBOB announces Everline as the sole channel for intermediary businesses.
- Nomis Solutions teams up with Oliver Wyman to help FIs boost profitability in their retail deposit portfolios.
- Temenos opens new office in Helsinki, Finland.
- The Financial Brand highlights the need for banks to compete with Mint, MX, D3, Yodlee, Meniga, Geezeo, and Strands.
- Investopedia features FutureAdvisor’s use for college savings.
- Ping Identity enhances partner program with new options, benefits and requirements for partners in three programs.
- BCSG appoints Deutsche Telekom’s Simon Lunn as COO.
- Strategic News Service FiRe tech conference names ValidSoft a 2015 FiReStarter Company.
- ProfitStars Banno Mobile named a leader in the IDC MarketScape: North American Mobile Banking Software Solutions 2015 Vendor Assessment.
- Huffington Post considers advice from Scott Cook, Intuit co-founder.
- Remember, the application deadline for the Fall 2015 cohort for the SixThirty accelerator is Friday, 10 July 2015.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.