- “Finovate Debuts: TrueAccord Provides Kinder, Gentler Automated Debt Collection”
- “HedgeCoVest Adds Two New Models to its Platform”
- “CashSentinel Closes Seed Round of Undisclosed Amount”
Around the web
- Dunkin’ Donuts, Fandango, Sundance Catalog and Williams-Sonoma now accept Visa Checkout.
- Moven updates Android mobile app.
- The Fintech blog features Q&A with LendUp CEO Sasha Orloff.
- Bank Innovation profiles Hedgeable and its “one simple trick.”
- Westpac Banking Corporation and New Zealand Banking Group are testing Ripple for payment transfers between subsidiaries.
- Ixaris announces €4m Open Payments Ecosystem (OPE) project to support developers building payment apps.
- TSYS to support Apple Pay when it launches in the U.K. in July.
- Omnichannel account-opening solution from Zenmonics goes live at BBVA.
- Austin Energy to adopt PaySecure platform from Acculynk.
- Investopedia column on the “Top 5 Myths of Robo-Advisors” features Betterment, Wealthfront, and Vanguard.
- BrightScope launches Fund Pages to provide detailed information about open-ended mutual funds.
- Sam’s Club using Lending Club to offer financing to SMB customers.
- FitSmallBusiness.com names OnDeck best provider of small business loans.
- SunGard terminal selects Heckyl news and sentiment analysis.
- Business Insider highlights BehavioSec.
- Pindrop Security granted patent for phone antifraud and authentication technology.
- Top Image Systems taps Bob Fresnel as new TIS Americas President.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.