- Twitter Talk: The Top Tweets from FinovateSpring 2017
- FinDEVr Alum Quovo Raises $10 Million
Around the web
- TransferWise unveils new APAC hub in Singapore.
- Temenos adds open banking, PSD2-based services to its MarketPlace initiative.
- Ten FIs join Ripple’s cross-border, blockchain network.
- Prival Bank of Panama to deploy Temenos’ core banking solution, T24.
- Qumram wins “Best RegTech Company” in 2017 FinTech Breakthrough Awards.
- Pendo Systems completes first full deployment of the Pendo Data Platform and receives certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise.
- Trulioo adds new Canadian data sources to its GlobalGateway verification technology.
- Jay Shah promoted to CEO of Personal Capital
- Xero awarded the Best Overall Fintech Platform by the Fintech Breakthrough Awards.
- Jumio wins Best Fraud Prevention Platform Category in FinTech Breakthrough Awards.
- Vantiv to buy Paymetric.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.