- “Finovate Debuts: LoanNow Helps Borrowers ‘Outperform their FICO Score'”
Around the web
- HedgeCoVest launches its real-time, hedge fund replication platform.
- First Republic Bank to deploy virtual banking solutions from Q2 Holdings.
- The IT Nerd reviews FinanceIt.
- The Independent takes a look at Klarna and the power of micropayment.
- oneID featured in MacWorld as a two-factor authentication app for the Apple Watch.
- Allied Wallet now a supported online payment provider of Spreedly.
- emX Select from eMoney Advisor now integrated with Dropbox.
- Süddeutsche Zeitung features Trustly and Klarna (in German).
- Bank Innovation profile on alternative fintech capitals looks at Iceland and highlights Meniga.
- Ripple Labs adds former Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) CEO Donald Donahue as advisor.
- A review of local fintech startups in the Boston Globe features Kensho and Quantopian.
- Temenos wins “Best Core Banking System” honors from Banker Africa East Africa Awards 2015.
- American Banker considers how Namu covers the emotional side of banking.
- Entrepreneur lists Patch of Land as 1 of 100 brilliant companies to watch in 2015.
- Pendo Systems wins awards from international financial technology publications, the New Jersey Technology Council, and SWIFT.
- Asian Wealth Times: “Singapore’s MoneySmart to Launch PFM tools with Ewise”
- Finaeos teams up with TATA Consulting Services to help SMBs take advantage of Regulation A+ of the JOBS Act.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.